There are several products available to convert planters to rubber tracks. The brand with the most options at this time is CAMSO. Both rigid or steerable axles may be available for transport and guidance modes.
Trailed Tracks are available for:
John Deere 1770NT – 1775NT- DB Series Planter
Case 1200- 1240-1245-1250-1260-1265-2150
CAMSO CTS/TTS Track Parts Manuals
- CPB-413 Flexhaul System Parts Manual (July 2015)
- CPB-440NA CTS Parts Manual-Harvesters/Combines (July 2015)
- CPB-441NA CTS Parts Manual-Tractors (August 2017)
- CPB-486 CTS Parts Manual-Tractors Model 24DCHD (April 2018)
- CPB-513 TTS (Trailed Tracks System) Parts Manual 45, 70, 80, 100, 110 Series (March 2019)
- CPB-517 TTS (Trailed Tracks System) Parts Manual 30, 40 Series (March 2018)
Planter tracks have proven to increase corn yields in the entire field by 6-8% over the same planter outfitted with super single tires. These yield gains normally pay for the cost of the upgrade to tracks in 1500 acres, even at today’s low corn prices. Most Deere DB and Case planters can be fit with tracks in 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″ and 25″ width options. Many customers install these track kits themselves in less than two days.
CLICK HERE for More on the Benefits of Tracks Over Tires